10 More DIY Craft Hacks Using Everyday Items!
Here Watch this 10 More DIY Craft Hacks Using Everyday Items!. don’t forget to share, And also give your thoughts in comments.
Click Here to watch all videos from Maqaroon (YouTube channel)
video description: (click on more to read description)Show More
♥ Subscribe to my second DIY channel CUTE LIFE HACKS! ♥ http://www.youtube.com/cutelifehacks
♥ OUTRAGED ABOUT CANDLE WAX? Watch the full DIY and health debate here ♥ https://youtu.be/X02D0sEi_4U
♥ 10 Crafts Hacks With Everyday Items PART 1 ♥ https://youtu.be/xcUTFtzaDjg
My craft life hack video is the most popular one from the channel and I always wanted to make a sequel! It took some time to come up with new hacks so I only managed to get this filmed now :). I hope these craft hacks are useful and you can use some of them to help you with you DIY projects.
10 DIY CRAFT LIFE HACKS
1) Picture Frame – Portable tray for crafting and DIY
2) Pencil Sharpener – Razor blade for DIY
3) Olive Oil and Tealight Candle – Easy DIY Lip Balm (Candle wax is non-toxic http://candles.org/faqs/)
4) Tealight Holder – DIY Cookie Cutter. Inspired by SofiaStyled’s Minons DIY EOS here! https://youtu.be/wyyYyPFTKek
5) Baby Wipes – Keep air-dry clay soft when crafting. You can also add a sheet inside an open packet of clay, wrap it tightly and this keeps it soft for longer.
6) Eyeshadow – Use instead of pastels or Tamiya Baking Master for DIY cakes and cookies. Works on polymer clay too!
7) Pistachio Shells – Make DIY Neko Atsume heads! A detailed tutorial for this is coming soon ^_^
8) Toothpaste & Sugar – Safe and effective hand scrub to get rid of ink or paint
9) Tablet or Monitor – DIY Light Box for tracing templates or drawings
10) Cheap Cushion – Get tons of cheap polyester stuffing for making DIY sock plushies!
Please note, not all of my DIY videos are ASMR because many crafting techniques do no produce any sound. This includes sewing, clay or painting videos. That’s why those DIYs always have music in the background because otherwise they will be almost completely silent.
♥ Homepage ♥ http://www.maqaroon.com
♥ Etsy Shop ♥ http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Maqaroon
♥ Instagram ♥ http://instagram.com/maqaroon
♥ Facebook ♥ http://www.facebook.com/maqaroon
♥ Twitter ♥ http://twitter.com/Maqaroon
♥ Tumblr ♥ http://maqaroon.tumblr.com/
WHAT I USE TO FILM & EDIT MY VIDEOS:
Camera – Sony A6000 – http://amzn.to/1RdFFCA
Tripod – Joby Gorillapod – http://amzn.to/1RdFMOD
Light – 65W Ring Light – http://amzn.to/21m1cNS
Software: Final Cut Pro
Music courtesy of Audio Network
Tags: Maqaroon videos, 10 More DIY Craft Hacks Using Everyday Items!, How to, 10 More DIY Craft Hacks Using Everyday Items!.