DIY Soap Using Clay?!! How To Make Rilakkuma Soap Without Molds – ASMR
Here Watch this DIY Soap Using Clay?!! How To Make Rilakkuma Soap Without Molds – ASMR. don’t forget to share, And also give your thoughts in comments.
Click Here to watch all videos from Maqaroon (YouTube channel)
video description: (click on more to read description)Show More
♥ NEW! DIY Kawaii Tiny Miniature Dollhouse ♥ https://youtu.be/DqwR1supnok
♥ Subscribe to my second DIY channel! ♥ http://www.youtube.com/cutelifehacks
I never knew something like soap clay (“chomulrak clay”) existed and couldn’t wait to test it out! I wasn’t a huge fan of the designs on the packaging so I used clay from the “Donut Kit” to make Rilakkuma and the colours worked out perfectly. The clay feels extremely similar to plasticine but it starts to dry after an hour and fully hardens after 24-48 hours.
NEW!! Rilakkuma Soap Clay Kit: http://tinyurl.com/oxwzo7x
Donut Soap Clay Kit (can also be used for Rilakkuma): http://tinyurl.com/n9odbq7
Burger Soap Clay Kit: http://tinyurl.com/ptavyxh
Bear Soap Clay Kit: http://tinyurl.com/o3m7nke
WHAT I USE TO FILM & EDIT MY VIDEOS:
Camera – Sony A6000 – http://amzn.to/1RdFFCA
Tripod – Joby Gorillapod – http://amzn.to/1RdFMOD
Light – 65W Ring Light – http://amzn.to/21m1cNS
Software: iMovie 10.0.1
REVIEW – PROS
1) Very fun to work with, you can make DIY soap without molds, melting or pouring!
2) The clay sticks well and the details don’t fall off even during scrubbing. Unlike normal clay which needs water for lubrication, soap clay works with body heat so you just need to rub the surface to stick things together or smooth things out.
3) The soap actually works great too, cleans ink and dirt effectively.
REVIEW – CONS
1) The soapy fragrance smells fairly artificial. I noticed the brown clay smells like chocolate which was much nicer, but it was overpowered by the yellow clay.
2) The colour starts to spread when the clay gets wet. This isn’t a problem since it gets rinsed off but you have to be careful not to stain towels, fabric, walls or anything else that can’t be washed.
3) You are limited to working with colours that come with each kit.
♥ Homepage ♥ http://www.maqaroon.com
♥ Etsy Shop ♥ http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Maqaroon
♥ Instagram ♥ http://instagram.com/maqaroon
♥ Facebook ♥ http://www.facebook.com/maqaroon
♥ Twitter ♥ http://twitter.com/Maqaroon
♥ Tumblr ♥ http://maqaroon.tumblr.com/
Music courtesy of Audio Network
*Contains Affiliate Links
Tags: Maqaroon videos, DIY Soap Using Clay?!! How To Make Rilakkuma Soap Without Molds – ASMR, How to, DIY Soap Using Clay?!! How To Make Rilakkuma Soap Without Molds – ASMR.